Groupon's Jason Sisk and I talk about managing people, mixing management and development, making the shift back into pure development and using the power of code to help the world.
Links and such
- Jason on Twitter: dork. music lover. family man. software guy. Gloupon. Hoosier expatriate.
- SiskLab: Jason's infrequently-updated home on the web.
- Groupon: Duh.
- Mobi Wireless Management: The managed service vendor dedicated to helping power wireless strategies.
- Bluefish Wireless Management: A Mobility Management provider specializing in carrier and enterprise partnerships.
- Sisyphus: In Greek mythology Sisyphus was a king of Ephyra (now known as Corinth) punished for chronic deceitfulness by being compelled to roll an immense boulder up a hill, only to watch it roll back down, and to repeat this action forever.
- Jobs at Groupon: Groupon's public-facing recruiting/job listings.
- Operation Walk: Mooresville: Operation Walk is a not-for-profit volunteer medical services organization that provides free surgical treatments for patients in developing countries and in the United States.
"I can apply my professional skill to something that has a direct impact on someone's life. And that's awesome."